Create art inspired by your tongue! Celebrate all your wonderful tongue taste buds with a giant paper tongue project -- you'll even get to decorate it with actual pieces of candy!
What You Need:
- White construction paper
- Pink Construction paper
- White glue
- Assorted candies or snacks
What You Do:
- Use markers to draw a giant open mouth on the white construction paper. Include the lips and the teeth, but make sure you leave out the tongue!
- Take your pencil and draw a tongue on the pink construction paper. Make your tongue fill up the entire piece of paper. The bigger the tongue, the more treats it can hold!
- Cut the tongue out and glue it in place in the mouth.
- Take out your treats and arrange them on the huge pink tongue. One at a time, carefully glue the treats to the paper.
- Sit back and admire your tongue art as you eat your leftover candies and snacks!