This versatile dip can do anything ranch dip can do, and more! It makes a healthy complement to raw veggies and crackers, and can also be used as a tangy sauce for fish, poultry, or sandwiches. Made with yogurt, it also provides a good dose of calcium and protein. Heart-healthy garlic and olive oil pack in even more nutrients. And the best part is, it's super easy to make…and eat!
What You Do:
- Before you prepare the dip, you'll need to drain the yogurt to thicken it. Begin by lining a colander with paper coffee filters or cheesecloth.
- Pour the yogurt into the colander and place a bowl underneath to catch the liquid.
- Allow it to drain for at least 3-6 hours in the refrigerator.
- After you've drained the liquid remove the colander and bowl from the refrigerator and discard the liquid.
- Place the drained yogurt into a medium bowl and mix in the remaining ingredients.
The dip can be stored for up to one week in the refrigerator!