Questions sirenssong has answered (17)
- My son4, because of previous condition(seizure disorder,treated)is delayed&also doesn't show interest in learning.How can I help him learn & catch up?
- My daughter in kindergarten and she having trouble with keeping up in class despite that i help her with homework every night. what should i do??
- WHAT CAN A TEACHER DO WITH A BOY WITH ASPERGER'S WHO IS CONSTANTLY DOING THINGS TO GET THE TEACHERS, ADULTS OR CHILDREN'S ATTENTION DURING CLASS?
- I have a child who is in special for speech and I don't see he is making progress and he has 6 years in speech and if someone knows how I can help him
- Is it "illegal" for a speech therapist to do interventions with students without initiating a special education referral?
- 6 y.o. daughter diagnosed w/ auditory processing delay. School district thinks she is fine & does not qualify for speech therapy. She has issues. Help!