JustAsk Profile of LynnKudlacz
This member has earned 290 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
I am a mom of two wonderful girls, as well as spending most of my time in the education or private practice fields.
I have worked with children with learning disabilities and as a tutor for more than 15 years now. read more...
Click here to login or register
Questions LynnKudlacz has asked (1)
Questions LynnKudlacz has answered (22)
- My fourth grader is failing almost every subject. His teacher thinks he his able but unwilling. How do i get him to want to do his best
- My son is in the first grade for the second time, I want to know why he will not read to his father and I or write sentences that we can read.
- I am a special eduation teacher. I have a student with Asperger's in middle school. He wants to make friends during lunch. How can I help him achieve?
- does anyone have any advice for implementing a behavioral plan for a14 years old boy with asperger syndrome
- Six Major Principles of IDEA
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- The Best Music for Toddlers
- What It Means to Be a Visual Learner
- How to Lick a Thumb-sucker
- A Five-Step Problem-Solving Process
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- How to Write a Play
- Theories of Learning