JustAsk Profile of cowgirl65
This member has earned 54 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions cowgirl65 has asked (0)
Questions cowgirl65 has answered (4)
- I think my 4 year old has adhd but his school does not want to test him until he is in year 1. I don't think I can cope with another year of waiting.
- I have been told that ADD/ADHD medication is a type one narcotic and is highly addictive. Would you classify this medication as a type one?
- My 16 year old has adhd/odd and is taking Vyvanse and Remeron. Now at an alternative school, he stays very depressed and misses a lot of school. What can we do?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory