JustAsk Profile of cowgirl65
This member has earned 54 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions cowgirl65 has asked (0)
Questions cowgirl65 has answered (4)
- I think my 4 year old has adhd but his school does not want to test him until he is in year 1. I don't think I can cope with another year of waiting.
- I have been told that ADD/ADHD medication is a type one narcotic and is highly addictive. Would you classify this medication as a type one?
- My 16 year old has adhd/odd and is taking Vyvanse and Remeron. Now at an alternative school, he stays very depressed and misses a lot of school. What can we do?
- Six Major Principles of IDEA
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Technology in the Classroom: Helpful or Harmful?
- The Best Music for Toddlers
- What It Means to Be a Visual Learner
- How to Lick a Thumb-sucker
- A Five-Step Problem-Solving Process
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- How to Write a Play