JustAsk Profile of JamielaIsmail
This member has earned 1754 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
I am an inclusive education read more...
Click here to login or register
Questions JamielaIsmail has asked (10)
Please advise steps can be taken to bring about change in attitude of a narcissistic nature. 0 Answers from members
to the education.com team: please explain what a draft is - apparently submitting one gives points and how does go about doing so 1 Answer from members
Is there any one out there who can help these girls who are cutting themselves? I am rather disturbed that there are so many of them who are doing it. 1 Answer from members
How does one overcome the rudeness of an old woman who lives with the family? She is very controlling and disregards others. 0 Answers from members
How does one as a parent teach tolerance when others around my daughter do not? We as a whole family display tolerance. 1 Answer from members
Is there a higher authority that can deal with the bullying at schools if the principal and school board are not doing anything about it? 3 Answers from members
How can one determine how much a hearing impaired child has learned? He does not use any sign language. He nods his head for everything. 1 Answer from members & an expert answer
How can I help my 14yr old become more helpful? I have tried the reward system but she just is not attracted to this as she says it's bribing. 0 Answers from members & an expert answer
Questions JamielaIsmail has answered (112)
- My 2nd grade daughter reads almost constantly. She reads on a 4th grade reading level, yet she struggles with spelling. How could this be possible?
- my 4 year old touched my vagina while i was asleep. i woke up and asked him what he was doing and he said nothing.
- My 4 and a half year old wants to be first in everything and when he doesn't get his way he resorts to either whining or hitting his fellow mates.
- How can I get control of 25 3 yrs old children during lessons and centers without loosing control and my voice?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Theories of Learning
- Nature and Nurture
- The Pros and Cons of Nursing