JustAsk Profile of NannaHelen
This member has earned 120 points.
Click here to read about the
Education.com Gold Star leveling system
Click here to login or register
Questions NannaHelen has answered (9)
- My 5 year old Ella has been able to read for 2 years. She can't write to save her life. Is this a learning disability or just slow fine motor skills?
- My 8year old son and my 2year old daughter don't get along last night my son intentionally peed on her while she was sleeping what do I do?
- My son is in the first grade for the second time, I want to know why he will not read to his father and I or write sentences that we can read.
- should children who fail their classes or do not demonstrate grade level proficiency be retained,(held back)and required to repeat a grade?
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Language Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Strategies to Encourage Language Learning, Strategies to Support Language Development and Learning
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 50 Books Your Child Should Read Before Kindergarten
- How to Talk to Your Kindergartener
- Choosing a Preschool to Match Your Child's Temperament
- Assessment and Analysis Guide of Cognitive Development- Memory
- The Benefits of Parent Involvement: What Research Has to Say