Second Grade: Milestones and Development Articles
For many students second grade is a time of leaps and bounds in PE class. It 's easy to see that they are growing up and getting ready to take on bigger challenges, and it's oh so fun to watch them learn! Here's a checklist of new movement abilities that second graders are exploring.
Most second graders aren't begging their parents to let them do more math work at home. However, it's very important that your child continues to learn outside of school walls.
Your second grader has figured out the ins and outs of elementary school, but even though he;s practically a school pro he's still developing mentally. What are second graders capable of understanding? Here's what one expert has to say on the topic.
It turns out thereâs at least one stereotype thatâs just plain wrong. Boys arenât naturally any better than girls at math, and they're not inherently less comfortable with it either. According to the Girl Scout Research Institute, young girls enjoy math just as much as boys. Somewhere along the ...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Bullying in Schools
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- First Grade Sight Words List