Second Grade: Milestones and Development Articles
It turns out thereâs at least one stereotype thatâs just plain wrong. Boys arenât naturally any better than girls at math, and they're not inherently less comfortable with it either. According to the Girl Scout Research Institute, young girls enjoy math just as much as boys. Somewhere along the ...
Your second grader has figured out the ins and outs of elementary school, but even though he;s practically a school pro he's still developing mentally. What are second graders capable of understanding? Here's what one expert has to say on the topic.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Grammar Lesson: Complete and Simple Predicates
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Social Cognitive Theory
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Theories of Learning