Second Grade: Milestones and Development Articles
Your second grader has figured out the ins and outs of elementary school, but even though he;s practically a school pro he's still developing mentally. What are second graders capable of understanding? Here's what one expert has to say on the topic.
It turns out thereâs at least one stereotype thatâs just plain wrong. Boys arenât naturally any better than girls at math, and they're not inherently less comfortable with it either. According to the Girl Scout Research Institute, young girls enjoy math just as much as boys. Somewhere along the ...
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Theories of Learning
- April Fools! The 10 Best Pranks to Play on Your Kids
- Nature and Nurture