High School: Social and Emotional Articles
First came lists naming the country's "best colleges." Then magazines began ranking high schools. With a click of the mouse, parents can read whether their local school is considered one of the top 100 in the country, one of the top 1000, or whether it fails to make the cut.
Most teens experience some symptoms of depression on a regular basis. So what kind of behavior is cause for concern?
Regardless of which parent it falls to to explain relationships and sex to your son, it's an important discussion to have that will benefit your family for years to come.
In the glow of graduation, college acceptance, and teen romance, even the most sensible kids take risks they shouldn't on prom night. Here's what you need to know to keep your teenager safe.
The life of a teenager is full of tough issues and life-changing decisions. As a parent, you are responsible to help them learn the principles and ethics that will help them to reach their goals and live a successful life.
As long as there has been engaging literature, young adults have been engaging in developmental bibliotherapy. That is, teenagers have picked up books, identified with the character and his plight and, through that connection, gained some emotional insight into their own lives.
Stfu lol pos bbiab td2m l8r k thx bi. Can you understand the previous sentence? If you have a teenage son or daughter, you should know how to understand it - they do!
- Top 10 Signs of a Good Kindergarten Classroom
- Do Grades Do Any Good?
- Teacher Quality and Student Achievement
- What Makes a High School Successful?
- Selecting a School for Your Child
- Size Matters: The Difference Between Big and Small Schools
- Important Factors to Consider When Choosing Between a Public and Private School
- Self-Directed Learning
- Waldorf Education: Four Successes and Four Failures
- Barack Obama on Education