Photograph Activities for a Chance to Win!
- Game of Chance
- Developmental Activities for Babies: 10 to 12 Months
- Lighten Up! How Light Affects Photograph Quality
- Algebra All Around: 3 Activities
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
- Quitting Extracurricular Activities: When to Say 'Enough'
You told us how helpful it is when our activities have photos—and we listened! Now you have the power to upload your own photos of activities, with the chance to win a slew of prizes, including children's guitars from Berkeley Wind, Kenny Loggins' new family CD, "All Join In," and a grand prize package which includes a $500 gift certificate to Shutterfly, the leading online photo service, and a $250 cash prize from Education.com.
The prize pool isn't the only reward for sharing your photos with the Education.com community. Your contributions will help other members learn more about the activity while also giving you the opportunity to showcase the great work you’re doing with your kids.
The Activities Photo Contest is being held for 100 days during which time we’ll select and showcase 100 winning photos. We created both the new photo upload functionality and the Activities Photo Contest with the goal of enabling families to inspire each other to have fun learning together.
To participate in the contest, Education.com members must register for the contest, then upload photos of activities that are either in progress or completed. While photos must be submitted during the contest dates of September 23rd to December 31st, 2009, the photographed activities may have been completed at any time. The 100 winning photos will be chosen both on the overall quality of the photo and on how effectively it demonstrates the activity. Eligible photos not selected as winners will qualify for one of 50 participation prizes Education.com will award to randomly-selected participants at the end of the contest. Participants may upload new photos each week for more chances to win.
Help get the word out! Share this contest with the parents, teachers and shutterbugs you know who might be interested in participating.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Problems With Standardized Testing
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Theories of Learning
- Nature and Nurture
- The Pros and Cons of Nursing