National Dissemination Center for Children With Disabilities
The National Dissemination Center is the center that provides information to the nation on:
- disabilities in children and youth;
- programs and services for infants, children, and youth with disabilities;
- IDEA, the nation's special education law;
- No Child Left Behind, the nation's general education law; and
- research-based information on effective practices for children with disabilities.
The National Dissemination Center
P.O. Box 1492
Washington, DC 20013
You can contact the National Dissemination Center by email at Nichcy@aed.org.
Articles by National Dissemination Center for Children With Disabilities
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- The Homework Debate
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes