National Dissemination Center for Children With Disabilities
The National Dissemination Center is the center that provides information to the nation on:
- disabilities in children and youth;
- programs and services for infants, children, and youth with disabilities;
- IDEA, the nation's special education law;
- No Child Left Behind, the nation's general education law; and
- research-based information on effective practices for children with disabilities.
The National Dissemination Center
P.O. Box 1492
Washington, DC 20013
You can contact the National Dissemination Center by email at Nichcy@aed.org.
Articles by National Dissemination Center for Children With Disabilities
The transition suite has other stand-alone pages as well. We've tried not to list the same resources in different pages,...
NICHCY is pleased to connect you with resources on transition services for youth with disabilities. Under the...
- Snowman Craft
- Mason Jar Lights
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Spaghetti Ornaments
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes