National Dissemination Center for Children With Disabilities
The National Dissemination Center is the center that provides information to the nation on:
- disabilities in children and youth;
- programs and services for infants, children, and youth with disabilities;
- IDEA, the nation's special education law;
- No Child Left Behind, the nation's general education law; and
- research-based information on effective practices for children with disabilities.
The National Dissemination Center
P.O. Box 1492
Washington, DC 20013
You can contact the National Dissemination Center by email at Nichcy@aed.org.