The One Tough Job campaign and website are brought to you by the Massachusetts Children’s Trust Fund. Since 1988, the Children’s Trust Fund has served the citizens of Massachusetts by working to protect children, support parents and strengthen families. We know all parents want the best for their children and we believe that all parents need and deserve support, skills and information to be the best parents they can be. Through this website, all parents can have access online to information shared through CTF-funded programs in communities throughout the state. One Tough Job aims to support parents and help them be the best parents they can be.
You can help support the One Tough Job campaign by visiting http://onetoughjob.org/support_otj.aspx.
Articles by OneToughJob
Not Even For a Minute! Left alone in a vehicle, even for a short time, a child is in danger of dehydration, injury,...
Dehydration, Heat Exhaustion, Heat Stroke – How to Keep An Eye on Your Child for These Heat-Related Illnesses
Children have more body surface area per pound of weight than adults. This makes children more prone to heat illness....
Winter Wonderland Children spend a lot of time outside during the winter months. Whether your child is waiting for the...Topics: Seasonal Safety
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What is Reggio Emilia?
- 30 Best Books for Elementary Readers
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes