Thomas1232 asks:

I am a 11 year old boy and prefer to wear girl clothing.

Ever since I was little I've  been attracted to girl clothing. Now it's gottin worse, when I'm home alone I go in my sisters room and put on her bras,underwear,dresses,and bikinis. Do you think this is just a phase or what. I am not gay!i have a girlfriend that I really like and I don't know how to tell her this. Any ideas????
In Topics: Teen issues

You are right a boy that likes to wear girl clothing or a girl that likes to wear boy clothing does not mean that you are gay.

It might be hard for your girlfriend to understand why you would want to dress this way, so she might not be the best person to tell.

Try and maybe think of another person that might understand more of how you are feeling. This would probably be an adult in your life that you trust.

You can always reach out to a counselor at the Boys Town National Hotline.