wendypops
wendypops asks:
Q:

My 12 year old daughter hates her life

My 12 year old daughter is always telling me how much she hates her life and feels like I care more for my other children than I do for her. She feels like I always put there feelings before hers. I love my daughters equally and do my best for all of them. I tell her all the time that I love her, It seems that no matter what I do or say Its not enough. I'm at my wits end and am always feeling guilty. She seems to be angry all the time, she talks to me like crap and criticises anything I try to do. She makes me feel like such a failure. If the answer is Yes then she is happy for five minutes If Its a No then I'm the worst mum in the world. Her tears are genuine and its tearing me to pieces. I'm a 37yr old single mum, 3 daughters 15,12 and 2yr old. The father of the two oldest and his wife are causing allot of these problems and constantly changing plans with them, whenever they visit if permitted there always seems to be a drama, his wife is always criticising either them or me and there father allows this to happen time and time again. My 15 yr old daughter is pregnant and about to give birth any day. I know this is not great but we are all trying to be positive and she is going to go back to school after the summer holidays. Im currently doing a full time on line degree to better all of our futures. Please, any advice would be appreciated.
In Topics: Motherhood

|

GaryLuo
GaryLuo writes:
that's so sad. what you could do is you can help and tell your daughter that sometimes that happens with me too so don't feel so sad about it.
was that at least a little helpful 1%?

0
0