Boytogirl
Boytogirl asks:
Q:

I am a 14 year old boy and would like to wear dresses, is this normal? And why?

Ever since I was little (about 4) I found an attraction to wearing girls clothes. It all started at a friends house, they were having a party, they had 3 young girls who were playing dress up, and I was curious about it. So I took the poofy princess dress and put it on. I loved the feeling of the material. And about a month after I told my parents I was a girl, they sat me down a told me you are a boy and never should wear girl stuff. But strangely enough, my mom let me go as a girl for Halloween as a girl in a pink mini skirt and a cami, I also had a tiara. And in the last year or so I have been wanting to come out to my mom and say I want to be a girl, but I just can't. I have worn her clothes (dresses, panties, bras, skirts, and tops) before. I have a girlfriend and I'm not gay, is this a phase or what?
In Topics: Self esteem and identity

|