Anonymous
Q:

i am a 15 year old girl and me and dis boy is together but he don't call me and that make me cry so i need help wat should i do?

back to school
In Topics: Friendships and peer relationships

|

AnnieFox

It sounds like your idea of what it means to be "together" in a relationship is different from the boy's idea. You're unhappy because he's not paying as much attention to you as you want. Have you talked to him about it? Told him exactly what you want? You might say something like this "If we're together then I want you to call me every day." (Or however often you think he should be calling you.) Of course, just because you tell him straight-up what you want is no guarantee that he'll change his behavior. what this comes down to is whether this guy wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him. You deserve that from a boyfriend... but you can't force someone to care about you. If he doesn't want to be with you, dry your tears, move on and find someone who treats you the way you want to be treated.
1
0