Anonymous
Q:

i am a 15 year old girl and me and dis boy is together but he don't call me and that make me cry so i need help wat should i do?

back to school
In Topics: Friendships and peer relationships

|

AnnieFox

It sounds like your idea of what it means to be "together" in a relationship is different from the boy's idea. You're unhappy because he's not paying as much attention to you as you want. Have you talked to him about it? Told him exactly what you want? You might say something like this "If we're together then I want you to call me every day." (Or however often you think he should be calling you.) Of course, just because you tell him straight-up what you want is no guarantee that he'll change his behavior. what this comes down to is whether this guy wants to be with you as much as you want to be with him. You deserve that from a boyfriend... but you can't force someone to care about you. If he doesn't want to be with you, dry your tears, move on and find someone who treats you the way you want to be treated.
1
0

TXmama22
TXmama22 writes:
The best advice I can offer you is to look forward and focus your energy onto something else.  Personally, reading has always been a good way for me to get my mind off "real life" but also to take in stories of others and different ways they coped with their "real life."  I won't say he's not interested, but he's definitely not thinking of you as his top priority, which is hard to do at 15 so enjoy your youth as you only have it once!

1
1
Zora
Zora writes:
If you cry more than you smile then you need to find something that makes you smile more than you cry. A person should not have that kind of emotional control over another person. Try doing something that makes you happy and forget about the boy, let somebody else cry over him. You laugh and have fun!

2
1
sweetsimi
sweetsimi writes:
i think zora is right.

1
1
legand
legand writes:
you should leave him alone and find some one better than him

1
1
MimiR
MimiR writes:
He doesn't really care that much for you.

Break up.  Don't go around looking for your next "boy fix," either.  You don't need a boy to make you happy, and you shouldn't be looking for one at this age, anyway.  If you happen to find one, great.  But he should be for real--not some loser who wants to get to second base in the hall but doesn't mean any more than that.

0
1
ruthless
ruthless , Teacher writes:
i'm 16 years old and i'm a boy well i think yall two should talk about that.

0
0