clairmont32
clairmont32 asks:
Q:

At 15 years old, and having their first job, what do you feel the best way to teach them financial responsibility is? I learned by paying for my phone.

My fiance and I cannot agree on how the best way to teach a 15 year old practical financial responsibility. I learned by paying for my own cell phone at 50 bucks a month and eventually that expanded into other monthly subscriptions that I was responsible for. She says a credit card, however THAT even will affect our credit scores when the kid won't pay the bill. They still can't even apply for one at 18 without a cosigner so I feel that her point isn't even valid for a 15 year old.

Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/topic/children-money-r...
In Topics: Chores, allowance, and money management, Teen issues

|