sissysunshine07
sissysunshi... asks:
Q:

My 15yr old daughter is being bullied by two 15yr old twin sisters in are neighborhood. Threw mutual friends fb, and in are own yard. help

The two girls bullied are neighbor boy who was 14 he died last may. The parents wont do anything to help Im really concerned. We live in a twn home and those two girls come over all the time to play with the other kids here. ive tryed to get help from my caretaker but they dont listen to her either. Im desperate for help. I dont want what happen to My daughters friend happen to her. Thanks for any help or advice you might have.
In Topics: Bullying and teasing, Cyber bullying

|

Bullying is always tricky to combat.  If there's some kind of landlord or association for the townhomes community you live in, you could try talking to them.  Even talking to the local neighborhood watch might be a good idea.  They may have recommendations.

It sounds like these twins don't live in your community.  Perhaps you could talk to the people who drop these kids off when they come to visit and let them know how their kids are affecting everyone.  Or you could talk to the parents of the kids these twins are visiting.

If the twins are ever trespassing or harassing you, it couldn't hurt to call the police, too.  In the meantime, try to stay out of these girls' way if possible.

MKM, Counselor
1-800-448-3000
0
0