seniormvhs2013
seniormvhs2... asks:
Q:

I'm an 18 year old senior girl possibly falling for 48 year old teacher, what should I do?

I am an 18 year old female and a senior in hs. I've been at the same school for over a year and have been falling for my female pe/life teacher. I trust her more than anything. I never thought I was going to like a teacher, but every time I see her I almost can't keep my eyes off of her. I try not to flirt with her when I see her or talk to her. She is my favorite teacher. I don't know what to do. I dream about everyday. I have had dreams about telling her. I think about her all the time! What should I do?
In Topics: Private School, My Relationship with my child's school, School safety (not bullying)

|

matthoang
matthoang writes:
I know there's an old saying "age is just a number"...but you're 18 and she's 48?  I know one thing.  She's probably older than your mother.  I can understand 5 or 7 yrs older...but 30 yrs older it's not right.  I don't think your relationship is going to grow any further.  As a matter of fact, you 2 can't go anywhere and hold hands and cuddling.  I think you should think twice.  You have a long life ahead of you.

1
0
Anonymous