Kali_hunter
Kali_hunter asks:
Q:

I am 19 pregnant baby is coming very soon, with extremley limited transportation, is it possible for me to do the schooling completly online?

I dropped out of Jackson high because i really don't like social groups, I'm due to have a child may 23rd. I have no car no licence, and very little family to be able to count on to get me any where. I am really wanting to earn my diploma. I dropped out my senior year. With a new baby coming it would be alot easier to be able to do the entire thing on line. I also have very limited cash what so ever. My bf works 6 days a week a hour away so he wouldn't be able to take me anywhere.
In Topics: Back to school, School and Academics, Choosing a school

|

I'm glad to hear you want to earn your high school diploma.  Online is a good option.  Check with your school's guidance counselor.  Many states now have virtual high schools and depending on the reason you are taking the course, the cost could be free!  There are also adult schools that offer GED classes.  These will help to prepare you to take the test.

Barb K
www.LessonPop.com

4
0

patthehat
patthehat writes:
the uk has a thing called the open university go there i think they can help you pat xx

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Yes you can. Online Education is the best way for you to continue schooling.Online courses are convenient for most undergraduate and graduate students who can study when they want and they can finish writing or researching assignments based on their own person schedules. The fact is online courses offer flexibility and convenience that are often vital to students who work and have families.

0
0
sj495281219
sj495281219 writes:
hey you don't need to worry because you can get your schooling done online very easily as there are many online colleges and universities which now offer all kinds of degrees in all majors which are exactly as same as the traditional college or university. you can simply buy a degree online from these accredited colleges and make your academic career stronger so that you have better opportunities in your future and you can give a secure future to yourself and your upcoming baby. For details check the link!

0
0