Kali_hunter
Kali_hunter asks:
Q:

I am 19 pregnant baby is coming very soon, with extremley limited transportation, is it possible for me to do the schooling completly online?

I dropped out of Jackson high because i really don't like social groups, I'm due to have a child may 23rd. I have no car no licence, and very little family to be able to count on to get me any where. I am really wanting to earn my diploma. I dropped out my senior year. With a new baby coming it would be alot easier to be able to do the entire thing on line. I also have very limited cash what so ever. My bf works 6 days a week a hour away so he wouldn't be able to take me anywhere.
In Topics: Back to school, School and Academics, Choosing a school

|

I'm glad to hear you want to earn your high school diploma.  Online is a good option.  Check with your school's guidance counselor.  Many states now have virtual high schools and depending on the reason you are taking the course, the cost could be free!  There are also adult schools that offer GED classes.  These will help to prepare you to take the test.

Barb K
www.LessonPop.com

4
0