Brookersmom
Brookersmom asks:
Q:

Should my 2 yr old be calling another woman mom when I am in her life?

My ex an his wife have been coaching my 2 yr old daughter to call my exs wife mommy. How is this going to effect her mentally? Emotionally? What type of behavior should be expected?
In Topics: Children and stress, Communicating with my child (The tough talks), Motherhood

|
niyalove
niyalove writes:
If she calls her mommy and you mommy because you both are in her life to support and be there you shouldn't fuss our fight our your child would be hurts wouldn't know who her real mom is but you both take care of her so she calls her mommy to but she will always love you

1
0
TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
As she gets older, she will figure out different names for both of you - she'll call one 'Mommy' and the other 'Mom'. There are even children these days who have two mothers. Even if she calls you both 'Mommy' she will always know the difference and she'll be fine. That she's told to call you both 'Mommy' won't cause any bad behavior.

0
0
Anonymous