Mario88
Mario88 asks:
Q:

I'm 25, thinking about going back to college?

I'm 25 and currently working in a box manufacturing company. The company I work for produces corrugated boxes and the pay is pretty nice. The downside is not really the physical work but the fact that being young you can't really enjoy your life how you want. I have about 4 monts with the company and I work from 11am-11pm Monday thru Friday and 8 hrs Saturday. I really want to go back to school and get my degree and do something I love. Should I leave a decent pay for a part time job while I go to school full time?
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|

Houli

Wow- it appears as if you are working 12 hours five days per week plus Saturday.  No wonder you are thinking of other options.

The answer to going back to school is simple- research clearly shows that the higher a person's level of education the higher the income a person will make.  Research goes on to further cite that those with a college education will earn far, far more than those without especially when applied over a 20-30 year working life span.

The answer is simple- get as much education as you can, especially at your age.  It will likely pay dividends throughout your life.

0
0
missblanchard

Best Answer!

Go back to school.

1
0