BShameka
BShameka asks:
Q:

I am a 29years old single mother of two in  need of help with studying for my G.E.D

As i indicated before i am a single mother of two with no education i desperately need help with my studies no one in my family finished high school i want to be the first one to brake that curse i not only wanna tell my children that having an education is very important i want to show them that it is never to late to get your life back on track i have so many big dreams for my life but without an education none of them are possible so if you all know someone that can help me please comment thanks & may God bless you all
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
MCanadyMorrill7073
MCanadyMorr... , Parent writes:
There are some free online study guides and practice tests that might help-Google "study GED free" and scan the sites for what will be most helpful to you. Also, there are usually free local GED classes that help prep you for the test; Look up your local Education Agency online, they should be able to direct you to local classes available. I hope this helps.

Michele

0
0
TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
There are some free GED prep programs online. If you punch in free GED prep into google, some websites will come up.
I don't know where you live but usually your local community college will offer GED prep courses. Places like the Literacy Council will also offer free GED prep classes. Try that in google as well - 'free GED prep classes' and your city's name.

0
0