TheLastWate... , Parent asks:

2nd grade readiness

My daughter is going into 2nd grade, and I need some help on supplies and clothing. Also, is there any websites I could use to search some last-minute information about second grade?
In Topics: Back to school

Best Answer!

That is a great question! Many parents think learning about that grade is great to get on what your doing. Supplies are just what I offered on first grade. And for websites, here! There are tons of questions related to this that many people answer. You might get some of your questions here and find the answers. For clothing, don't go too too nice, unless it is picture day. And never give ripped or too small clothing. Maybe like, a dress, shoes, socks, flower for hair. (If she loves fashion, and wants to go ahead) Going ahead is like tights instead of socks, super pretty shoes.