abbiewildeman2012
abbiewildem... asks:
Q:

why is my 3 year old hyperactive at home ans shy around other people?

hi over the last 6 months  i have been noticing some things that is unlike my litte boy to do he will pay around at home jump off sofas,run around, scream,shout,he stutters when he talks and can get very frustrated,he find some things hard to understand,he has been out of nappies for just under a year and sleeping very well and over last few months he has started wetting the bed and getting up 3-6 times a night,he pinches his self and other people in anger, he lines things up and if you move them he gets so annoyed and angry and will scream and do it all again, he can sit and play with cars for hours,he loves alot of attention weather it is good or bad,then when we go out he shys off from people and will not say a word to them he will cling to me in a room of other kids or adults and one minute he will want to go some were then i will go to take him then he pure refuses to go,so much in him has changed in his charecter is seriously worries me.he does not listen to me when he misbehaves and will laugh in my face if i tell him off he will kick,pinch and scream at me and other family members.
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, My child's growth and development, Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|
Anonymous