Anonymous
Q:

I have a 3 year old sister, and we're having a sleepover in my room soon! What are some crafts, recipes, etc. that I can do with her?

I have rented the movie Open Season (the first one) because I think that she would like it. I also checked out books from the library: Curious George, Arthur, Clifford, Junie B. Jones, the berenstain bears, and If you give a pig a party. I want to maybe cook something, make a craft, and/or any other ideas I can get. Suggestions?
In Topics: Preschool, Creative arts, Family fun / holiday celebrations

|
laurenf

Best Answer!

I think you're off to a great start. I'd say that 3 year olds also love to play dress up, or play "pretend" with kitchen items or dolls.

The first link below is to some of Education.com's preschool activities. As far as cooking something, I'd stick with the classics but put a fun "kid twist" on them - baking chocolate chip cookies (store bought works well!) and using cookie cutters to get fun shapes, or making pb&j sandwiches and having her spread a jelly face onto her bread.

It's great that you're planning all of these fun activities, but in reality I don't think she'll be able to stay up for all of them!
2
0

Anonymous