Kroyer04
Kroyer04 asks:
Q:

what can I do? My 3yr. old child might be kicked out of daycare because of her behavior.

About a month ago my 3yr. old granddaughter started getting mad a lot to the point that she is physically violent. She hits, bits, spits. She has been aggressive with other kids too.Today the daycare called and said she had to go home for the day because she chocked one child and pulled another child's hair . She throws tantrums and has become very defiant. We know that she is more aggressive when she's tired. We have also noticed when she gets to excited or over stimulated she shows more aggressive. She say's she is sorry and can tell you what she did wrong but still does it.  
In Topics: My child's growth and development, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Please consider asking your pediatrician for a referral to the early intervention team in your county or school district. They should be able to evaluate your child and provide support, if warranted.

1
0