Jenn0715
Jenn0715 asks:
Q:

My 4 year old son is being bullied by his fathers girlfriends 4 year old, What should I do?

My 4 year old goes to his fathers house every Wednesday and comes home Thursday with bruises and bite marks from his "stepbrother" who has a lot of behavioral problems. My son has started having accidents, and cries himself to sleep and begs me not to make him go on Wednesdays to his house. He has started bullying his little sister at our house and just got kicked out of daycare because of his bad behavior in the last few weeks. I am not sure how to help my son as well as discipline him. I don't feel like I have any way to stop the issues at his fathers house. Do I have any rights?
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family, Blended families

|

Your son is physically abused when under care of his father and that causes his emotional distress and behavioral problems.  As an adult and a parent, the father is responsible for your son's safety when he is at his house and obviously the father does not take this responsibility seriously.  Contact your local child protective services for assistance and advice as soon as possible.  Also, contact a child psychologist to help your son to get through this.

0
0

annyoops3
annyoops3 writes:
Wow, that is a hard one.  It is not like you can call the "bully hotline".If it were me I would first talk to my ex husband and if that does not work, I would go directly to child protective services.  Most people believe that they are there to hurt them but believe me, they can steer you in the right direction.  You have my prayers or thoughts or whatever they are.  I would love to know how you make out.

1
0
tobymuniz
tobymuniz writes:
you are a parent and you need to do whats best for your son and yes you do have rights and I would go gets some legal advice.

1
0
cracked
cracked writes:
well i would not take the child to he's fathers house because after a few weeks without going back to he's father's house he will be back to him self so that what i would do with they take you to court go and tell every one in the court house what has been happing and they will be on your side no jokes

0
0