Jenn0715
Jenn0715 asks:
Q:

My 4 year old son is being bullied by his fathers girlfriends 4 year old, What should I do?

My 4 year old goes to his fathers house every Wednesday and comes home Thursday with bruises and bite marks from his "stepbrother" who has a lot of behavioral problems. My son has started having accidents, and cries himself to sleep and begs me not to make him go on Wednesdays to his house. He has started bullying his little sister at our house and just got kicked out of daycare because of his bad behavior in the last few weeks. I am not sure how to help my son as well as discipline him. I don't feel like I have any way to stop the issues at his fathers house. Do I have any rights?
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family, Blended families

|

Your son is physically abused when under care of his father and that causes his emotional distress and behavioral problems.  As an adult and a parent, the father is responsible for your son's safety when he is at his house and obviously the father does not take this responsibility seriously.  Contact your local child protective services for assistance and advice as soon as possible.  Also, contact a child psychologist to help your son to get through this.

0
0