Mrs.Kat
Mrs.Kat , Parent asks:
Q:

My 4month old daughter has this mark on her chest were the blood is rising to the suffice an I wanted to know what's making it?

Member Added on Aug 7, 2010
Her strudum is longer then normal an it spilits in half like a snakes toung. The bone are two sharp ends. I have notic this on her when she was one week in a half that's also were the blood is coming to the surffice. I took her in to the hospital an had one dr tell me that it is deadly to her but thy can't do anything about it, an a different dr said that it's just a big van that some babys have an it's very sinstive. But I don't belive it an I just want to found out what's wrong with her. Is it the bone or a van please help me.
In Topics: Medical problems

|

Rashes and skin marks are difficult to diagnose, especially when one cannot see them!  The mark that you describe might be a simple hemangioma, an extra collection of blood vessels; however, have your daughter's health care provider evaluate that.

1
0

Jutsief
Jutsief writes:
My one and only answer to you would be to take her to her pediatrician!!  Only a professional should anser that for you...  be safe, keep your daughter safe...  Best of luck.

0
0