AAAAAA
AAAAAA asks:
Q:

My 4 yr daughter knows everything but does not speak in school such as poem or other question. She is not talk with teacher, what to do?

In Topics: Learning styles and differences, Helping my child with school work and home work

|
dpratt45
dpratt45 writes:
My granddaughter, who is now 5, went to pre-K school last year.  She had this same problem.  She had no trouble at all speaking at home and she is very smart.  In doing some research, we found out she had selective mutisim.  This is somewhat of a nervous disorder with some children where they become very much afraid to speak to those in authority and even their classmates.  She is doing better this year.  This might be something you would want to check into since some teachers dismiss it and the child does not get the help they need to advance in school.  Sure hope this helps.

0
0
mchristensen
mchristensen writes:
my child is the same way and she has to get to know here teacher then she will open up it will be ok I think that it is a trust thing

0
0