Rosealeta
Rosealeta asks:
Q:

I am 51year old adult ;I only went to 9th gr.Had job 13yrs now unemployed !L.D.& Dyslexia.Help me please!

In Topics: Jobs/Careers, Learning disabilities, Dyslexia

|

We're really glad that you decided to reach out for some help. It sounds like you're looking for help for a couple of different issues. If you were to give our Hotline a call we could provide you with referrals for adult educational services (GED programs, for example) and financial assistance. We have a national database that contains referrals for agencies and services all across the country. By giving us a call you could provide us with more detailed information (your city and state, for example) so we will know where to look to provide you with local, convenient referrals. Give us a call, we're here 24/7.

1-800-448-3000

0
0

Anonymous