lovingmykidsforeternity
lovingmykid... asks:
Q:

How come my 6 year old daughter comes back from her dads house very disrespectful and talking back to me?

I am a single mom with 2 beautiful kids, i have a 6 year old girl and a 4 in half month boy. With my daughters dad i have been separated since 2011 and  last year i decided to file for custody and visitation for my daughter, and  the judge ordered joint legal custody to both of us along with visitation for my daughters dad. He gets her every 2nd and 4th weekends, he picks her after school and every Wednesdays and Thursdays after school and drops her off at 6:30 pm and when my daughter comes back she has a attitude, talks back, i ask her whats wrong and she doesnt give me a answer, her dad continuesly texts me telling me that my daughter has bruises and when asked about the bruises she tells him that i hit her. I don't hit her my child at all, and i want to kno why she lies about that? What can be the cause to drive her to that point and lie about that?

|