crazmother
crazmother asks:
Q:

my 6 year daughter is always misbehaving in class how can I help her straighten up?

my six year old daughter is always misbehaving in class like not listening to the teacher or talking I have tried talking to her and grounding her from tv and toys and even spending the night places, but nothing has helped. she started off  A B  but her grades are starting to drop to b's and I am worried that if she keeps acting up her grades might keep dropping.

|

The first thing we encourage you to do is to schedule an appointment with her pediatrician.  Share with him/her your concerns about your daughters behaviors in school.  Her pediatrician can assess your daughter and then make recommendations as to what type of help she needs.

We feel a good resource for you is our website which is www.parenting.org.  On our site we have list social skills and how to teach them to kids.  For example it sounds like your daughter needs to be taught the social skill follow instructions.  We also have listed consequences and consequences that work.

If you have any questions or need more parenting advice, you can call our toll free Hotline at 1-800-448-3000.  We have counselor available 24/7 to help with any parenting issue.  We are here to help, you are not alone!

Chris, Counselor

0
0