Anonymous
Q:

My 6 year old daughter tells me someone is watching her what can I do?

We moved to a new town great school and town we live in one of the best blocks by the mayor and our house is the last house on a dead in street. And just the last few weeks my little girl tells me that she thinks someone is watching her but you can't see through her window and my husband will walk around the house just to show her no one is there has anyone had this problem if so how did you prove there was nothing to fear?
In Topics: Sleep and rest

|

Time to ask what she is afraid of.  So much of the news involves kidnapping.  Turn off TV, reassure safety, tour the house with her, and be sure she feels secure.  Are there voices as well as worries?  If so, you would need to discuss this with your pediatrician. Take her concerns and ask if any one has hurt or harmed her, but again, I would go over this with your pediatrician who knows your community as well.

0
0