kellyyaaj
kellyyaaj asks:
Q:

my 6 year old misbehavior in school and at home

hi i just have a couple of questions about my 6 year old step son. he is stealing from school and at home and then blames others that they did it instead of him. we tell him all the time if he wants something we can go get it for him but no stealing. my husband and his ex wife got divorced 3 years ago and maybe he is still affected by it we are not too sure. he is a good kid like he helps us cleans the house and always asking if we need help here and there. a very helpful 6 year old kid. but lately he just have been stealing his older brother's money piggy bank without asking and keeps denying that he found it in the room. the older brother knows that he stoled it but he lies that it was not him when his older brother saw him took it. we are running out of options here. we are doing all that we can. please help us...

sincerely, Kelly and Tom
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family

|

real-Maro
real-Maro writes:
maybe it's not because of his parent's divorce, maybe he is affected by some friends in school

0
0