backstay
backstay asks:
Q:

6ft tall girl and 17, is this attractive?

I am 17 yrs old and 6ft tall, maybe a little taller now. Is this an attractive thing for boys? I find it hard to be confident in myself when people every day make a comment about it. Not a single day goes by without my height being mentioned. It's like someone saying, "Well, you're black." or "It's just because you're so bald." You just don't say that to someone. So how is it right to point out someone's insecurity day after day? I just feel like I am intimidating or something. I know I am pretty and have attractive features, so it's not that aspect of my appearance that I have issues with. I just think that maybe because I'm so different in stature it freaks people out, as to potential friends/boyfriends. What do you think?
In Topics: Self esteem and identity, Teen issues, Friendships and peer relationships

|