creyn0102
creyn0102 asks:
Q:

Recently my 7 year sister is showing signs of metal illness how to stop the process?

i have suffer from many mental illnesses such as anxiety, depression, panic attacks, adhd, and defiance. I have noticed some early signs of this in my younger sister she is becoming a very private more distant child she was/is avidly involved in soccer and karate she has extreme talent yet recently she has been afraid of failure and has broke down crying or throwing fits. In which her friends parents react to negatively not understanding that this she yet has no control of and is causing even more of a problem with her environment. I find it extremely difficult to watch her go down my path and eventually lead to where she can not function in a normal atmosphere properly. i need ways to help my parents, and more importantly her to stop this before she turns into me. i know that she really likes art and engineering things so i try to distract her with that but its just getting worse and worse. and I cant stand to watch my parents be so frustrated.    
In Topics: Anxiety, Depression, Children and stress

|
Anonymous