Jiniyjose
Jiniyjose asks:
Q:

My 8 yr old daughter is being bullied and threatened to be killed; yet she is the one punished.

My 8yr old since the beginning of the school year she has had problems with a boy on and off but now it's to the point where she was playing with her milk and spills some on this boy's chips. He bangs her head against the table and said if you didn't kill yourself I'm going to kill you. The reason he said this is because we had many meetings with the counselors and one with the dad and we sent the boy out to the hallway and I said my baby is severely depressed and imagines if she jumps off a cliff everything would be better. I said it to the father to show him this is serious so he must of told his son and this kid is still in school enjoying all privileges and my daughter is the one paying. She gets no lunch recess so she won't have a problem also St Joesph Hospital was called for the boy crisis unit and supposedly they determined there was no need for them to come so I went over their heads to BOE and they said gave them 10 school days so they can get back to this kid is still in the class with my daughter so I called Governor Christie's office, police report, went back to school the response was that the issue was resolved so since I called all these places the principal said to me today 5 days later even though it was resolved the they are making a bullying report for my daughter and the boy because he said he would kill her and to her for spilling milk in his chips. The vice principal said that my daughter would be removed from class because she is the aggressor not right at
In Topics: School safety (not bullying), Bullying and teasing

|