-_-Batman-_-
-_-Batman-_- asks:
Q:

8th Grade Science Fair

(this is going to be wordy)
I'm in 8th Grade, science fair proposals (the topic) was due a week ago. I turned mine in got a 70% and a redo. I was going to do a research project called " Chemicals in Cosmetics" The teacher said to me that I was 'required' to have an experiment. ( My face was like >*< ) She also said I cant compare, meaning I cant use 'which one will'. I cant use vertebrae animals, bacteria, mold, volcanoes,  any chemical over 7 on the chemical scale. I don't want to do Cliché things like 'Mentos and Diet Coke' I want something worth of an A and that will get the judges and the teacher exited enough to care and submit it to county science fair etc. Please help. I have 'till 9/20/13 which is tomorrow today 9/19/13 ( not because I'm a procrastinator its that I cant come up with ANYTHING, and Google isn't helping the cause. School means a lot to me + food)  If you give me an idea I will be so grateful. Thank You.
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

Bummer! I hope you have found your answer by another means by now. We get so many questions that it is really hard to keep up and sometimes questions like yours get behind in the stack for one reason or another. I'm sorry! Anyway, as I hope you found a good project and got your A and judges attention. Best.

0
0