cutie08
cutie08 asks:
Q:

Can you help me?

I would like to know, is there a way to get school district boundaries changed?
In Topics: Working with school administrators, My Relationship with my child's school

|

DrBMelton

The school board is a decision-making body that determines changes within the school district. This decision is based on the number of children within each area and to alleviate overcrowding, and possibly less students (consolidation). Contact your school board representative, attend meetings about redistricting.

1
1

AwildaHarrison
AwildaHarri... writes:
City School Districts - A boundary alteration between a city school district and any other district can only be made with the written consent of the districts and by order of the Commissioner of Education. (Education Law 1525)

Other Districts – A boundary alteration between any other district, except a city, may be ordered by the District Superintendent of Schools, but only with the written consent of each board of education.

N.B. Education Law, Sections 1508 and 1509 are null and void as there are no longer any "dependent" districts following the amendment of Section 1711 in 1996.

Note: The official acts of a District Superintendent and/or a Board of Education, or their refusal or failure to act, relative to boundary alterations is appealable to the Commissioner of Education under Section 310 of the Education Law.

1
0
ryanafrifa
ryanafrifa writes:
no unless the school is tore down and built in another place

0
0
commenttest1
commenttest1 writes:
Sorry I don't think this ever happened in the history.

0
0
1commfatburnkit
1commfatbur... writes:
I never done this but I want to learn more about this.

0
0
1commeatstop
1commeatstop writes:
Yes there are few school like these.

0
0
sharma1903ashu
sharma1903a... writes:
School choice options available to parents have increased dramatically in recent years. There’s a growing national sentiment that promoting competition in public education may spur schools to improve and that parents who invest energy in choosing a school will continue to be involved in their child’s education.

0
0
bc1ston3batch4
bc1ston3bat... writes:
You relationship with your child must be strong enough that they will tell every thing to you.

0
0
bc1ston3batch6
bc1ston3bat... writes:
We as a teacher have to make good relationship with children.

0
0
nguyenducphu9906
nguyenducph... writes:
I have many exciting software which I want to share everybody. These are the softwares which is used on the computer and the mobile
This is my page. There are many games and apps page

snapchat online => http://baixarsnapchat.net/
google play => http://baixargoogleplay.com/
 play store => http://baixarplaystoregratis.net

0
0