Kaka333
Kaka333 asks:
Q:

I don't know what To do

I'm Confused, My ex boyfriend and I are thinking about dating again. but this only came up because he told me something troubling and upsetting In his past and present, after he told me that  he said he likes me and wants to go back out... I told him I'll think about it. But you see I developed strong feelings for my friend, one of his good friends. We get on really well together. I think he likes me back too, but my friends think my ex is just jealous that were close.. His friend and I mess around a lot and he has a great sense of humour but my ex is just more serious and angry at times, he's not violet tho.
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

If you are not sure about how you are feeling about your ex or this current guy then it's really important that you take your time before coming involved with either one.

Be open with both guys that you aren't ready to make a commitment to just one person, and let them both know that you are dating other people.

1-800-448-3000
0
0

nuttythebloke
nuttythebloke writes:
When I was younger I had the same problem to but with a girl Cuz  I'm a boy :-).
The best thing to do was to probably say to your ex something like , I'm seeing another person or I'm sorry but even though u love me still I don't think I love us anymore . If you are also thinking of asking his friend out I say do . And get it out of the open .

Hope the agvice is use full.
                                                 Yours sincerely , nuttythebloke :-)

0
0