sammi13
sammi13 asks:
Q:

what further action can I take if I feel teachers not listening

my 10 year old has had a problem with one boy since he started the school at 4. the head and teachers are aware of the problems but keep telling me that hes from a difficult background etc and my son must learn not to retaliate I feel the school do not punish the other boy and do not take me seriously I have evidence as to how long my sons had the taunting and it is now affecting my sons learning and also his self confidence, please help

|

DrBMelton

You are describing bullying. The school officials may be working with the other child, but the bullying continues. The impact on your child is apparent and can have lifelong affects. Find out what the policy regarding bullying is for the school and make a formal complaint in writing. You may also consider taking the issue to the school board. You should not name the bully publicly, but offer a solution you feel would be appropriate and helpful to all.

0
0