egilmore35 asks:

What would be the best course of action?

Hi and good afternoon I am 8 credits shy from my bachelor’s degree in health science Financial I can’t afford to take out a loan not that I could anyway because I max out, I can’t find a cosigner for a loan, I have been laid off from my permanent job for almost a year but I have been temping but I been making a lot less than normal what would be your suggesting on attacking this issue?   I been in healthcare administration for about twelve to thirteen years.  What would be the best course of action?

First, consult with the financial aid office at the college/university. You may qualify for grants (which are not repaid), scholarships, and other financial aid. Look for financial aid from organizations that represent health science professionals.

Ask at the college/university for work grants that allow you to work on campus to paid your tuition. You might be able to work as a research assistant for a professor who has a grant for the research.

Find an employer who would support the completion of your bachelor's degree.

Volunteer in the health care field to connect with institutions or organizations that support education.