jens179 asks:

Are there college scholarships available for obtaining a master's degree in Healthcare Systems-Administration?

I am an adult woman who has gone back to school to acquire my Master's Degree in Healthcare Systems - Administration. I have been unemployed for over a year and would like to know if there are any scholarships and grants available for single woman with no children who are in the process of a career change?
In Topics: Back to school, Getting ready for college
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely