mslinda4
mslinda4 asks:
Q:

is aspen ged highschool online diploma a real accredited school

i just took the online high school diploma tests and passed. I want to know if the diplma that im going to recieve is accredited, meaning if i want to go and apply for college will that diploma be good

|
angel8080
angel8080 writes:
can you let me know the process you went through and if your having any luck entering into a college with your diploma i went through cornerstone and had no luck no school will accept it

0
0
vpap
vpap writes:
just wondering how did this work for you mslinda...thanks for your time

0
0
pabailey
pabailey writes:
I'm also thinking about taking this test.Can you let me know is a college like westwood or devry will except it.

0
0
prishker
prishker writes:
Have you gotten your diploma from aspen yet?? N did you found out if its for real??

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
It would be best if you could ask that matter to the online school administrator so they could assist you properly.

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
I guess, if the school is accredited, the diploma is accredited as well. But still, ask for this first from the online administrator.

0
0
TNovotny
TNovotny writes:
DONT DO IT!! I did one thru Dalloway online school. They have recently acquired Aspen. After 18 months of being unemployed. Dalloway cost me a job because they would verify diploma. To confirm Dalloway acquired Aspen check out #7 under either websites terms and conditions... Even more important check out term #9.

9.You understand that the programs, courses, diplomas and certificates we offer do not satisfy or lead to the satisfaction of any state or federal high school requirements. The programs, courses diplomas and certificates we offer do not constitute accredited high school courses or replacements for a traditional high school diploma. We do not test you for or issue a “GED”. Our programs, courses, diplomas and certificates do not give you the right to represent yourself as a graduate of a traditional high school program or the holder of an accredited degree. You acknowledge that you are participating in our programs for the sole purpose of self-improvement and personal growth

0
0