amantevez
amantevez asks:
Q:

How to become an Astrophysicist, but...

Namaste, I am from India, 19 years Male. I want to be an Astrophysicist, but the problem is I have finished my high school with business subjects (Economic, Business studies, accounts etc) but no maths, physics or chemistry? Please suggest is there any way, I can study astrophysics in university?
In Topics: Getting ready for college, Technology and my child

|

Houli

The answer to your question depends on where you plan to go to college- in India or an international school.  Once this is determined you should contact that university for specific information to help answer your question.

0
0

Lisa18967
Lisa18967 writes:
Stephen Hawking Smoked My Socks: How beliefs contaminate our opinions: an astrophysicist's perspective.
Stephen Hawking Smoked My Socks is a prism-free lens with which forgotten basic skills in objectivity are seen again, and the innate art of existence is set free from the dictates of fear and power."

0
0
Anonymous