gre0527
gre0527 asks:
Q:

Should i attend my dauhters wedding

My daughter stop talking to me when she was 18. Now she is 23 and getting married. She has invited me and my new wife of 8 years to the wedding.
My daughter stop talking to me mostly around 16. She calls only when she wants or needs something that would involve money. She hasn't talked with family members on my side for many years. Basically cut us all out of her life. I do not feel that Attending her wedding is a good idea. There needs to be a long talk much before the wedding. She is getting married in 3 weeks and lives in another state.
In Topics: Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

s.sariddene
s.sariddene , Parent writes:
Hi;
You are right the family relation is more than money but almost the age of your daughter when she left home is serious and critical ,almost of children at this age can`t behave in the best way and can`t think at perfect thinking.
Anyway this is the golden opportunity to return her back to your side ,surely there are many preparation for wedding and she need help not financial help , she need here family beside here. Believe me it will be sadness thing for you and her if you loss this opportunity. Nothing will be happier for you than be beside her in the wedding.
if our children loss the right way we have to return them.I am sure you and her in every holiday, happy or sad event was sad because of farness So SURE IT THE SUITABLE TIME TO TALK AN ATTEND HER WEDDING DON`T LOSS HER THE CHILDREN IS GIFT FROM THE GAD AND NOTHIN BETTER THAN THAT. AND SURE SHE WILL BE HAPPY AND RETURN TO YOU.
The new stage in her life will be new thing for you both and she will find her self in need to you always.
DON`T REFUSE OR DESERT HER YOU ARE THE BEGGER AND THE FATHER.

0
0