Filsoof98
Filsoof98 asks:
Q:

Will I be able to attend to the Police Academy?

Hi.

I really want to get into the police academy, and work as an collision investigator. There's just a problem. I got rheumatoid Arthritis, and I wonder if that makes me unable to get into the police academy? I just wanna do investigation work, not all that running and stuff.

Hope you can answer me.

|

DrBMelton

Your career choice as a police officer requires physical stamina. You may be more comfortable investigating accidents for insurance companies. This career is insurance adjuster. I have provided a link to The Department of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH). This gives you comprehensive information on careers.

You may also take an interest inventory and aptitude test to find out other areas that may be closer to what you would like to pursue.
0
0